viernes, 6 de mayo de 2011

·Hi, there! My name’s Miguel Sanchez. I’m from Maracibo, originally. I’m 19 years old and I study Industrial Engineering at URBE . 

·I like listening music , chatting on the net , studying English, talking on the phone with my friends, pizza , Hamburgers of burger king, my family , my country. I love playing futbol, see a movie, play nintendo
· I hate violence, listening to vallenato with some exceptions, the lies, the injusticie in my country.

· My dream is to be an excellent engineer, travel around the world exerting my profession and to have a beautiful family and to learn new languages.

· My favorite band is Linkin Park  www.linkinpark.com   my favorite singer is daddy yankee www.daddyyankee.com and Arcangel arcangellamaravilla.net , My favorite equipment of football is the Real Madrid.
· About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is a very important tool for life. I enjoy listening music and watch TV in English. It’s a good exercise. I also chat on the internet and have friends in many countries. I can write well, but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is speaking. I need to practice more. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario